OUR KEY STRATEGIES
Key Strategy # 1: Bridge Building
- Connect Latino high school students, undergraduates, and graduates to educational opportunities and resources at Christian colleges and universities in the U.S.
- Establish and support Hispanic student centers on Christian college campuses that serve to strengthen and further develop Hispanic resources, research, and social capital necessary to bring about change and transformation on campus.
- Develop official links between endorsed Hispanic ministerial institutions and accredited Christian colleges.
- Network with existing and emerging Latino leaders to foster strategic relationships that will empower them to critically engage the challenges and opportunities confronting Hispanics in the church, community, and academy.
Key Strategy # 2: Training
- Host yearly regional and national training events for existing and emerging Hispanic ministry leaders.
- Coach existing and emerging Latino leaders in the church, community, and academy by establishing a nation-wide coaching network.
- Train emerging Hispanic as well as non-Hispanic church, college and community leaders in the development of cultural competency and inter-relation.
Key Strategy # 3: Investigating
- Conduct pure and applied research that critically engages issues relevant to the Hispanic church and community.
- Investigate the critical sources of support for Latino college students that will ensure better retention and graduation rates for Hispanic college students.
- Research the growing Pentecostal faith among Latinos in the U.S. and Latin America.